Thursday, July 19, 2012

Favorite Quote Fridays: 20 July 2012

Okay, I admit it-- I love Taylor Swift!! This song, "Long Live," always reminds me of high school, and remembering all the things we did. But more importantly, it reminds me that the moments I'm living right now will be important memories for years to come. Makes you live differently when you think that way.
You may just never know.
So important to remember...
Life Quotes, Life Quote Graphics, Life Sayings
I tell myself this daily. It's old and overused, but so true!

favorite Audrey Hepburn quote
I love Audrey Hepburn!! This quote is a great reflection of my girly-girl side!

2 Timothy 1:7
During Basic Training, my roommate shared this Bible verse with me, and it helped us avoid fearing the unknown, and the crazy conditions we faced throughout training. 



No comments:

Post a Comment